The Narrow Pathway

The story of a journey with Jesus Christ down the Narrow Pathway of life, a time of sharing in my studies, my enlightenment, my wonder, awe and yes, even my failures.

Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to The Narrow Pathway. This blog will explore the journey down the narrow pathway of a life that follows Jesus Christ. It is a story of my journey in particular, but will encompass the journey of all of us that choose to travel apart from the world.

Please visit, pick up a cup of coffee or tea, and converse with me a while. Feel free to comment and add to this journey.

Each Sunday I will post a memory verse for the week, and a prayer for the week to come. Let me know if something you read here makes a difference in your day, week, or even life. Email me if you have prayer requests. The narrow way is a difficult journet to be sure, but with brothers and sisters along it can be a richly rewarding walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home